Nissentia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time

2 posters

Go down

Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time Empty Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time

Post  Ragnorok Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm

A hefty hundred footsteps away from the fallen star, amongst the rough and dangerous path towards it, lies a gleaming flint of metal slightly emerging from the ground. This metal, hardly seen unless by the sunlight of mid day, marked the ancient gravesite of the warriors of ancient lore, before even Nissentia had its kingdoms. It would take a brave heart to dare cross the haunted fields, and a keen eye to notice this fragment of Iron riddled with the torment of time.
Beneath the fragment, and the soil, beneath the clay and roots the spirits of old whisper to each other, sounding almost to bicker and fight, but together they form one mighty whisper that calls for a brave heart to free them from their grave. Many men have overlooked the spot, and the few who haven't have proven unworthy for this task... But every tale has its hero, and every hero has a name....
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile
RP Name: Valkur Lureue

Back to top Go down

Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time Empty Re: Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time

Post  Zeith Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

*Zeith was sent on a small recon mission to the battle field to look for soldiers.*
"It doesn't seem as if anyone is here..."
*Zeith being to look around while sitting unknowing on the grave site.*
How long do i have to be out here...
*Zeith begins to pull out grass and dirt to pass the time.*
"Whats this?"
*Zeith grabs a hold of the piece of metal and begins to pull on it.*
"Your so heavy!"
Zeith
Zeith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time Empty Re: Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time

Post  Ragnorok Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 pm

When Zeith approached and sat near the relic, the whispers stopped, the shadows around him danced in the corner of his eyes, and the faint laugh and twisted moan, carried in the wind which picked up quite quickly, almost supernaturally. When he pulled on the metal and it didn't budge a voice lightly called out from the distance, but couldn't be heard by anyone but Zeith.

" free...free... free us from this earthy prison..."

When his fingers touched the metal, it seemed to glow and draw the light in the area for a moment, showing some illuminating power.
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeith Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 pm

"ogerpfnomp!"
*Zeith says as he pulls on it, The words awaken two of his runes and a large Vine tiger comes from one of them and three large flytraps appear, they all begin to help Zeith, the tiger clawing the ground and the flytraps pulling*
Zeith
Zeith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnorok Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

In the corner of Zeith's eye, he would notice what seemed to be visages of powerful and built men hard at work, digging with their bare hands, but when he turned to look there was nothing. Surely the spirits within wanted to help free the relic. As the creatures and the young man dug away, the tip of metal slowly became the blade of a sword, and further down appeared a handle and gauntlets, followed by arm plates, shoulder pads, a chest plate with a grimacing beasts face as an insignia. Soon the whole armor was revealed along with a beastly shield. In the center of the chest where the mouth of the beast showed its fangs a glow started to emit, inviting Zeith to touch. Scattered around the relic were bones and skulls that lie lifeless, watching Zeith and his creatures.
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeith Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 am

"This is a bit strange...A suit of armor this nice out in the middle of nowhere...and the many bones starting to surround me of coarse."
*Zeith with out following his better judgment touches the armors chest piece.*
I wonder if i would fit inside..
Zeith
Zeith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnorok Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 am

as soon as his hand touch the glowing light, the armor moves in a flash of an instant, clamping down on Zeith's arm, suddenly the bones start to swirl with dark magic and reform, with a deathly moan, they approach him their sharp broken fists clenched and swinging towards him.

thou must join the fallen, may you wither in pain and torment like the rest of us...
the wind seem to howl out the spirits demands.
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeith Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm

''Screw you! I`m not gonna die here!''
*Zeith takes out a rune and sends power to it while grabbing the ground with his free hand when he does three large flytraps burst from the ground and begin to try and wrap the skeletons up to let Zeith focus on his real attack.*
''Come on charge dang you charge!''
*Zeith says after taking out another rune and starting to cast blunt blast.*
Zeith
Zeith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnorok Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am

The skeletons fell over clumsily and fell to the ground, and crashed falling apart when they were tied up. Suddenly the armor let go of his hand and a mark was left behind. a resonating hum suddenly turned into a screeching laughter from deep inside the armor.

"AHAHAHA, AHHHH AHAH HA HA haaaaaa, dids't thou piss in thy pants?" I've waited a millennia to play that prank! and i couldn't follow through, Mine own laughter betrayed me!"
Iron Riddled with the Torment of Time Alalphonseelricfmafullm
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeith Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

''...I guess my idea to wear you is gone now that you talk...''
*Zeith pulls his arm away and begins stomping away.*
''A complete waste of my time...i dident even get to kill anything..."
Zeith
Zeith
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum