Nissentia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub classifications and other question

4 posters

Go down

Sub classifications and other question Empty Sub classifications and other question

Post  Ragnorok Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

I was thinking, as a suggestion, keep the classes as they are, but give people the option to expound upon each class, by making up sub classes or just more specialized class category.

for instance : Black Bear is a Knight, well what if he wanted to be a Dark knight and specialize in something gruesome or terrible, he would keep his status as a Knight but be more specific.

or maybe Drake wants to be a Apprentice , but more specifically he wants to be an Flame Elementalist, then he could be an Elemental Apprentice or something.

a good example would be the plans i have for my character Vulkur, to be a knight, but also be a Beast Master. Beast master isn't really a class on its own, but works great for a subclass.

or maybe Philosophical's desire to be a mage as well as a rogue, he could be a 'Death Rite'

Perhaps not just a sage, but Zeith could eventually be a Rune Sage.

Tell me what you others think, and let me know if this is acceptable .

also, why does the profiles ask for DoB? whats the current year and or month, day?
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile
RP Name: Valkur Lureue

Back to top Go down

Sub classifications and other question Empty Re: Sub classifications and other question

Post  Ragnorok Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Sub classifications and other question Empty Re: Sub classifications and other question

Post  BlackBear Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm

I believe we did that already
For example:
I'm not just a Knight. I'm a Black Knight. I'm The Black Knight. I differ from the normal Knight Class.
It's not a Sub Class. Its more of a personal Class.
And Nakiami for another example is a Demonic Assassin. Which isn't an original class, it just happens that she's going through the class list and is a demon. Anyhow. I'm sure if you ask Kingy,and give him a good reason, that relates to the main story, he'll consider an original title for your class....If It's reasonable.
BlackBear
BlackBear
Black Knight
Black Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackBear Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

And relates to the Nissentia Setting.
BlackBear
BlackBear
Black Knight
Black Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingy Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Bear said it better than I could have done myself. I am quite open minded about classes and character progression. The classes, as they are, are the basic guidelines. Sell your point adequately and I'll approve of custom classes.
Kingy
Kingy
The Deathless Lord
The Deathless Lord

RolePlay Profile
RP Name: Lord Boccaba/Elmina

https://nissentia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnorok Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

cool
Ragnorok
Ragnorok
Squire
Squire

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

General classes help keep users organized, but once you reach the final stage a little customization is always nice. Glad Kingy is in agreement.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Lord Mage
Lord Mage

Location : A projection of three-dimensional vectors in your subjective reality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum