Nissentia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke of the day

2 posters

Go down

Joke of the day Empty Joke of the day

Post  SusanMarkington Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 pm

A couple was deciding on what kind of dog to get. So they went to a dog breeder in search of the perfect dog. Their child, named Tyler, being 3, pointed at the golden retriever, but the Mom was not impressed. She did not want a big dog because she thought their house was "small" so they kept looking. They saw pomeranians, but the Mom insisted that they shed too much, same with collies. They went on and on, but couldn't find a good dog.

"Perhaps we should get a mix," the Dad suggested. The Mom agreed, and she pulled Tyler along. They found a Pomapoo but the Mom didn't like it. Then, they passed a bull dog and a shih zhu mix. Mom wanted this dog. Mom and Dad agreed, but Tyler cried, "I don't want Bull Shiht!"
SusanMarkington
SusanMarkington
Sentinel
Sentinel

RolePlay Profile
RP Name: Susan Markington

Http://newnarutoera.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Joke of the day Empty Re: Joke of the day

Post  Toravisu Haridama Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 am

Aha....I get it.
Toravisu Haridama
Toravisu Haridama
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SusanMarkington Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Date: 4/1/2011

Dallas Rental Car

Another man called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. When I pulled up the reservation, I noticed he had a 1 hour lay-over in Dallas. When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said "I heard Dallas was a big airport and I need a car to drive between the gates to save time."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Grounded

Brendan had spent a week visiting his family in Kentucky. His sister-in-law and seven-year-old nephew went with him when he returned to the airport. After verifying his seat number with the counter attendant, Brendan walked back to his relatives and stated that he'd have to wait an additional three hours in the airport.

"How come?," his nephew asked.

"My plane has been grounded," Brendan explained.

"Grounded?" the little boy said. "I didn't know planes had parents."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Magic of the Internet

My friend Nancy and I decided to introduce her elderly mother to the magic of the Internet. Our first move was to access Google, and we told her it could answer any question she had.

Nancy's mother was very skeptical until Nancy said, "It's true, Mom.

"Think of something to ask it." As I sat with fingers poised over the keyboard, Nancy's mother thought a minute, then responded, "How is Aunt Helen feeling?"
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Military Cargo Plane

A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw out a pistol. "Throw out more!" shouts the pilot. So they throw out a rifle. "More!" he cries again. They heave out a missile, and the pilot regains control.

He pulls out of the dive and lands safely at an airport. They get into a jeep and drive off. Pretty soon they meet a boy on the side of the road who's crying. They ask him why he's crying and he says "A pistol hit me on the head!"

They drive more and meet another boy who's crying even harder. Again they ask why and the boy says, "A rifle hit me on the head!"

They apologize and keep driving. They meet a boy on the sidewalk who's laughing hysterically. They ask him, "Kid, what's so funny?" The boy replies, "I sneezed and a house blew up!"
SusanMarkington
SusanMarkington
Sentinel
Sentinel

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SusanMarkington Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Date: 3/2/2011

What is Pi?

Several scientists were all posed the following question: "What is pi ?"

The engineer said: "It is approximately 3 and 1/7"

The physicist said: "It is 3.14159"

The mathematician thought a bit, and replied "It is equal to pi".

A nutritionist: "Pie is a healthy and delicious dessert!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dumb

There were these two professors arguing over which one had the dumber child. Each professor thought his was the bigger idiot. The first professor yells "There is no way that your son is dumber. My son has to be THE stupidest kid on Earth."

The second professor says "No way, Jose. My son is the bigger idiot."

The first professor says "Let me prove it to you. Hey Jake! (Jake runs to his father) I don't know if I left myself at the office or not. Would you run there and find out. If I'm there then tell me to come home and eat dinner."

The son says, gleefully, "Sure dad" and runs off.

The second professor not to be outdone says "Oh Yea! Watch this! Hey Sam! Come here! (Sam runs to his father) Here are two pennies. With one penny buy a car and the other buy a microwave."

Sam says "OK." and leaves. The professors keep arguing.

Jay and Sam meet in the street. And they start arguing which one has the dumber father. Jay says, "Well listen. My father told me to find out if he is at the office or not. Well all he had to do was to call the office and find out himself. Two minutes and he would be done. That is stupid if I've ever heard it."

Sam says "Well that is nothing. My dad told me to buy a car with one penny and a microwave with the other. But he didn't tell me which penny was for the car and which one is for the microwave."
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Remote Control

The clerk asked me, "Cash, check or charge?" after ringing up my purchase.

As I fumbled through my wallet, she noticed a remote control for a television set in my purse.

"Do you always carry your TV remote?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him!"
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Patient Will Live

On a busy Med/Surg floor the doctor stops the nurse to brief her on a patient's condition. "This patient is a fellow physician and my favorite golf partner. His injury is serious and I fear he will not be able to play golf again unless you follow my orders exacty." The doctor then began listing orders:

"You must give an injection in a different location every twenty minutes followed by a second injection exactly five minutes after the first. He must take two pills at exactly every hour followed by one pill every fifteen minutes for eight hours. He must drink no more and no less than ten ounces of water every twenty-five minutes and must void between.

"Soak his arm in warm water for fifteen minutes then place ice for ten minutes and repeat over and over for the rest of the day. Give range of motion every thirty minutes. He requires a back rub and foot rub every hour. Feed him something tasty every hour. Be cheerful and do whatever he asks at all times.

"Chart his condition and vital signs every twenty minutes. You must do these things exactly as I ordered or his injury will not heal properly, and he will not able to play golf well."

The nurse left the doctor and entered the patient's room. She was greeted by anxious family and an equally anxious patient. All asked the nurse what the doctor had said about the patient. The nurse started, "The doctor said that you will live." Then quickly reveiwing the orders, the nurse added, "But you will have to learn a new sport."
SusanMarkington
SusanMarkington
Sentinel
Sentinel

RolePlay Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down